Created by the famous name behind Flexcin, FlexEquine is a joint pain reliever for equines. It comes packed with all natural ingredients and does not comprise of any harmful or harsh chemicals. The product is available in the form of chewable pellets – something that horses have been proven to love.
How To Use FlexEquine?
- Using FlexEquine is simple. For the first two weeks, 2 scoops of the supplement to the equine’s feed. Once you start feeding it with the supplement, it will load the ingredients in its system. The supplement has proven to show results after the first two weeks of usage and therefore, after the first 14 days are over, you should start adding just 1 scoop in the equine’s feed every day.
- However, if the horse does not exhibit improvement after the first two weeks, the owner should keep adding 2 scoops of the supplement till results are evident.
What Is It Made Of – Ingredients?
- FlexEquine is made of all natural ingredients. The major ingredient found in the supplement is Cetyl Myristoleate (CM8) that works to improve joint functionality and overall well being of the horse. The other major ingredients found in FlexEquine include Glucosamine, MSM, Chicken Collagen, Proteolytic Enzyme Blend and Bromelain. Bromelain has anti inflammatory properties and so does CM8 which means that after the horse is fed FlexEquine, it will show increased mobility and better functionality overall.
Benefits Of FlexEquine
FlexEquine is well known to increase the overall functionality of horses by increasing their mobility, health, overall well being and improving the health of their joints. Other benefits of the supplement include:
- Improved demeanor
- Better energy
- Enhanced joint functionality
- Improved biochemical functions
- Healthier joints
- Better muscle function
- All natural ingredients thus no side effects
- FlexEquine can be purchased for $99.90. For this price, you will get a bucket that contains 30 day worth of supply of the supplement. Moreover, if the supplement fails on the horse, you can get your money back. The company offers money back guarantee on two buckets of the supplement which means if it fails after the horse has been fed the two whole buckets, the money will still be refunded.
FlexEquine is made in an approved Food and Drug Administration of United States facility. It is known to deliver the same results as Flexcin does on humans.