Review of Flexequine
Created by the famous name behind Flexcin, FlexEquine is a joint pain reliever for equines. It comes packed with all natural ingredients and does not comprise of any harmful or harsh chemicals. The product is available in the form of chewable pellets – something that horses have been proven to love.
How To Use FlexEquine?
- Using FlexEquine is simple. For the first two weeks, 2 scoops of the supplement to the equine’s feed. Once you start feeding it with the supplement, it will load the ingredients in its system. The supplement has proven to show results after the first two weeks of usage and therefore, after the first 14 days are over, you should start adding just 1 scoop in the equine’s feed every day.
- However, if the horse does not exhibit improvement after the first two weeks, the owner should keep adding 2 scoops of the supplement till results are evident.
What Is It Made Of – Ingredients?
- FlexEquine is made of all natural ingredients. The major ingredient found in the supplement is Cetyl Myristoleate (CM8) that works to improve joint functionality and overall well being of the horse. The other major ingredients found in FlexEquine include Glucosamine, MSM, Chicken Collagen, Proteolytic Enzyme Blend and Bromelain. Bromelain has anti inflammatory properties and so does CM8 which means that after the horse is fed FlexEquine, it will show increased mobility and better functionality overall.
Benefits Of FlexEquine
FlexEquine is well known to increase the overall functionality of horses by increasing their mobility, health, overall well being and improving the health of their joints. Other benefits of the supplement include:
- Improved demeanor
- Better energy
- Enhanced joint functionality
- Improved biochemical functions
- Healthier joints
- Better muscle function
- All natural ingredients thus no side effects
- FlexEquine can be purchased for $99.90. For this price, you will get a bucket that contains 30 day worth of supply of the supplement. Moreover, if the supplement fails on the horse, you can get your money back. The company offers money back guarantee on two buckets of the supplement which means if it fails after the horse has been fed the two whole buckets, the money will still be refunded.
FlexEquine is made in an approved Food and Drug Administration of United States facility. It is known to deliver the same results as Flexcin does on humans.
Arthritis and Smoking
Sometimes I want to be sympathetic with people when they are in pain. For the most part I am, but when people do nothing to help themselves that is what really gets me. If you are suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, regular arthritis, and other ailments then you need to look at a complete healthy lifestyle change. Sure pills will help if needed, but you can get %50 relief by just changing your diet.
Smoking is the one that gets me! This is one of the worst thing you can do to yourself and people still do it. I mean read the label, look at home many people smoking kills and how many cases of lung cancer are caused from smoking. It is insane and at the same time it is hard to quit smoking! I know it… I was a smoker for 5 years, about 2 packs a day.
A great thing for me was electronic cigarettes. They were pretty new back then, but I could get my fix of nicotine without the smoke and I could take a puff here and there even at work which was good. It took me a good 6 months to quit, but I did! The question people ask me is well which brand is the top electronic cigarette? That is one of those hard questions because like anything else there are a lot of brands out there spending a lot of money on marketing. What I did was bought a cheap disposable one to test it out and see if I could really get my fix and sure enough it did it for me. Now not completely, but hey I was trying to quit and it was enough to get me through the day! Sure I lapsed a few times. If it works for you look for a mid level brand like Bull Smoke or Green Smoke which are reasonabley priced. You can read some other e cig reviews here http://ecigarettenow.com/ and see what they have to say.
In the end it is your will power that will push you to quit. Sure there are tools to help, but you have to use them and use them correctly.
I can honestly say that quitting smoking alleviated a lot of pain and discomfort I had felt and I felt like a new person, not to mention I was pretty much saving a car payment now! What was I thinking????
Check out this video talking about how smoking is bad for RA.
Provailen Side Effects
Hey folks we have been getting some great reports from a new product called Provailen. I know we are bombarded with products all the time so check out this review of Provailen one of our visitors did for us http://www.zerojointpain.com/provailen-review/
The first thing most people ask are side effects. We all know the side effects from using prescription meds for our pain. Sure they work for awhile and you feel good, but eventually you need more or they stop working and you can sometimes get hooked.
For the most part here we like natural choices and we like to change our eating habits and lifestyles which helps a huge majority of people with pain.
Here are a few commonly asked questions about Provailen.
Is it safe to use?
- The site states it is made with 100% natural ingredients. That is a good start!
- They actually state you may notice some red bumps and itching i the first few weeks during the “healing response” where your body is being cleansed. I actually like that they let us know this.
How does it work?
- Long story short it helps by reducing inflammation. Duh… Increasing blood flow and helping muscle growth help your joints.
How do you take Provailen & How long for Results
- You take it in the morning and at night.
- You may start with one tablet and then increase
- Results can vary but most see results in 2-3 weeks
Diet & Inflammation
Chances are you came to this page looking for information about Flexcin, back pain, or some other sort of pain issue. We all of the companies out there selling some sort of product how do you know what is right for you? I write this post today to talk about not a specific products , but to talk about what I think most people lack. A quality diet!
I think people forget how important diet is and how much we can attribute inflammation to a poor diet. Foods that do not agree with us or foods that cause inflammation. The true test is knowing yourself and keeping a food journal of what you eat and see what sets off pain in your body that you might think is “just normal”.
I know for a fact that when I eat certain foods for certain periods of time I can feel an increase in pain in my body. Now those foods for me are typically gluten and processed foods and even sugar. They might be different for you. The hardest part about eating a healthy diet is getting all the vitamins and nutrients you need throughout the day. I have been using Shakeology to help me out with that which you can read more about here http://theshakereview.com/ and understand what a benefit it can be.
The truth is that if you want change in your life then you need to change. You want change in the pain you feel then start to change your lifestyle. Start to change your diet and look at what you eat and how active you are. You would be amazed at how great you will feel with just a slight change in diet and some daily activity.
You might be saying… I have legitimate pain and it doesn’t matter what I eat. That could be true. In fact I had a herniated disc in my neck last year and no matter what I ate was not gonna change that. I got treatment and got better, but I will tell you this. When you are eating right and staying active your body will heal so much better and you will feel better physically and more importantly mentally.
Give it a shot! I dare you! You can change your life today.
Do Orthopedic Seats Really Work?
We get a lot of questions about all sorts of pain issues on this site all the time. One of the most popular is lower back pain. The other is if orthopedic seats actually work? Well think about it for a minute. Think about your posture. It is probably not good at all. Most people have horrible postures and many sit at a desk all day and are in the worst positions for their body.
This is where an orthopedic seat comes into play. By using the seat it forces you in the correct position without you having to think about it. That is the great thing about the seat. It puts you in the correct position all day long. I sit at a desk about 80% of the day and I try to be aware of how I sit. Are my legs bent at 90 degress to the floor, is my back straight, is my computer monitor at the correct eye level. The great thing about ortho seats are you can push back in it and your in the right spot.
There are many ortho seats on the market and they all do basically the same thing. Your best bet is to find a store that sells them and try them out.
Getting in Shape is the great divider
We all suffer through our daily pains and issues and yes many of us need to use a supplement like Flexcin to help us out. One of the main things I tell people to avoid pains is to actually go and workout! Yes I know initially you are going to have a lot of soreness, but that is not chronic pain. That is just your body making you stronger. There are so many exercise programs out there to choose from. If you are in fairly good shape already the insanity workout is a great option to get you back into the best shape of y our life. It is a pretty intense workout and you should not go into it if you have not been working out in the last 6 months.
If you are looking into just starting out any Beach Body product will help and there are many to choose from. You have to remember everything in moderation. If you go to hard right out the gate you may get injured and then be out of commission for a long time and be afraid to get back into it.
Remember half of the ailments we deal with today can be cured by diet and exercise! That is a fact! All you have to do is just dedicate the time to start. Even if its just 2 weeks to start it is better then never have started!
Gastric Sleeve VS Lap Band
More persons who are unable to lose weight naturally, or those who are just too overweight to start a regular routine, are looking to surgery to jumpstart their success. Gastric sleeve surgery and the lap band are very popular choices, especially since they are seen as safer alternatives to other methods. There are however a number of differences between the two that has led to a gastric sleeve vs lap band debate for some persons contemplating the move.
The comparison of Gastric Sleeve Versus Lap Band
Gastric Sleeve, or sleeve gastrectomy, is a procedure in which portions of the stomach are removed. The stomach is sized down in a way that leaves it looking like a tube. The procedure is permanent, and can cost more than $10,000. By altering the size of the stomach, persons are better able to control how much they eat. This is because they will get full faster.
On average the human stomach can hold around six cups of food; this surgery significantly reduces that amount. Weight loss normally takes place within the first six to twelve months. Risks include blood clots, leaks at the places of incision, and weight gain due to stomach stretching with time.
Short for “laparoscopic adjustable gastric band“; the lap band is a form of gastric banding, and is reversible. The band is made of silicon, is inflatable, and can be adjusted over time. Basically, the band is fitted around the top portion of the stomach. This reduces the amount of food consumed at any specific time, since this section holds approximately 1/2 cup of food.
The food is slowly transported to the lower section of the stomach through the opening. Band slippage, infection or erosion can occur. The procedure can range from $17,000 to $30,000.
Neither procedure requires food to bypass the small intestines, as is the case with duodenal switch and gastric bypass. This is good since all of the nutrients in the food consumed can be absorbed by the body. Also, it is possible to get insurance to cover a part or all of the cost of each however, lap band patients may find it easier to do so.
I have fibromyalgia now what?
One of the most common ways to get a fibromyalgia diagnosis is to have a doctor do a trigger point test. These tender areas are a sure indication that someone may be suffering with fibromyalgia. In doing a history your doctor will also be looking for other common fibromyalgia symptoms such as sleep disturbance, debilitating fatigue as well as depression. Often someone with untreated fibromyalgia, will have already severely restricted their daily activates. For them everything has become a struggle as they deal with the pain and fatigue. Even simple household chores may be more than they can handle. It’s also not unusual for a patient to go as long as five years before they receive a proper fibromyalgia diagnosis. Many doctors are still not even aware of this syndrome and often diagnosis it as something else.
- There is no fibromyalgia cure, but instead doctors use a number of different medications to help control the different fibromyalgia symptoms. It’s important to ask your doctor about natural methods to help control some aspects of the syndrome. If you can manage it naturally, then you are much better off than using prescription medications. Many people do well controlling the pain levels by using glucosamine and chondroitin. Other people find that fish oils in Omega 3 tables help to reduce pain. For sleep problems people will use natural melatonin.
- Fibromyalgia comes with a whole host of symptoms that may need to be controlled, in order for people to live productively. Your doctor will discuss all the different options that are available to help you deal with such things as, cognitive issues as well as depression. Complementary medicine such as cranial electrotherapy and biofeedback will also be used. Stretching exercises as well as Tai Chi can make a big difference in your muscle pain and help to keep you mobile.
- Once you have a definitive diagnosis it is recommended that you get fibromyalgia books in order to inform yourself on every aspect of this condition. The more informed you are, the easier it will be for you to understand the many different fibromyalgia treatments that are available to you. As researchers works toward a fibromyalgia cure, you as an informed patient can do much to help yourself cope with what can be a debilitating condition. The more you stay informed, the better your treatment options will be. It is not at all unusual for a patient to be the one informing their doctor of the different options available.
- The cause of fibromyalgia still remains a mystery, but research continues to help doctors understand the workings of this condition. Most researchers believe that this is a problem in the brain and that neurotransmitters are not functioning correctly. This causes normal pain to feel far more severe than it really is. Even genetic factors are being considered. Brain imaging is starting to give researchers new insights into the different areas of the brain that may be causing the problems. It is hoped that in the next five to ten years there will be much more effective treatments for this condition. In the meantime it is up to each patient to work with their doctor to help control the fibromyalgia symptoms as much as possible.
One of the most helpful online resources is at the National Fibromyalgia Association website. Here you can learn about all the different treatments as well as research that is being done. They often will list clinical trials that are coming up as well as ones that are looking for patients to be part of the trial. This is a resource that should be the foundation of all your research into your condition.
Dealing with joint pain inflammation
Many people experience joint pain as they age, and as they get older the pain is likely to get worse with time. When it comes to causes of joint pain, any number of different problems may be present. For the most part, most joint pain, which is related to aging, is a result of some form of arthritis. Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are the two most common types that older people have to deal with.
- In order to know what causes joint pain you need to understand what arthritis does to the actual joint. Over time the cartilage in the joint area starts to wear away and if not treated early and aggressively you end up with bone rubbing against bone. As this goes on, the muscles and ligaments start to become loose as well as becoming weaker.
- People who suffer with joint pain often have a deep aching pain in the joint area. It not unusual for it to get worse if exercising, and yet exercising and losing weight can go a long way in helping to reduce the pain. The more you weigh the more weight you are putting on joints in your body. The knees are a good example. Living in a damp or humid climate can also exacerbate the pain. People who live in hot dry climates often report some relief in their symptoms. Arthritis can also cause the joints to swell and become inflamed. When it comes to what causes joint pain, the list is very long. The causes of joint pain are many but there are many different ways to control the pain, as well as ways to help build up the joint area and strengthen it.
- Rather than turn to prescription medications or over the counter treatments to treat their joint pain, many people will look to herbs for joint pain relief. Morinda root and vine morinda are two of the most popular herbal treatments that people try. These help to build up the skeletal system as well as reinforcing bone density. Another popular natural joint pain relief and one that is recommended by doctors is Flexcin CM8. This is a 100% all natural product that contains glucosamine, chondroitin as well as cetyl myristoleate. Flexcin helps to lubricate the joints, while at the same time reducing the inflammation caused by arthritis. It also helps to build up the soft tissues surrounding the joints as well as helping to rebuild cartilage. Many people use Flexcin as a preventative medicine and start taking it regularly long before problems start. They believe in keeping their joints as healthy as possible in order to ward off future problems.
- Natural joint pain relief is a safe way to deal with arthritis. Over the counter medications can have terrible side effects and cannot be used safely as a long term solution. Natural remedies can be used long term. Low impact exercises can also be very beneficial, if you have access to a public swimming pool where you live, water aerobics are a great way to exercise to keep weight off. Because you are supported by the water there can be virtually no impact on your joints whatsoever. If you have access to a heated swimming pool, it will provide even more benefits. The warm water can do a lot to help relieve the pain in the muscle areas, and give you more range of motion and more flexibility.
There is no one easy solution for joint pain and it will require a number of different treatment methods. As you start to treat the joint pain using a number of different tools available to you, it does not take long before you begin to see improvement, as well as feeling less pain in the affected areas.
Why do I have back pain?
Back pain has become a serious issue as the baby boom generation starts to age. Some back pain can be a result of earlier injuries, degenerative diseases and most commonly arthritis. Typically lower back pain kidney problems are often felt first thing in the morning and can make it difficult to get out of bed, while the stiffness makes it difficult to get your day started. Morning pain and stiffness are two of the most common problems of lower back and leg pain problems. As the problems start to get worse it is imperative to address the issue with a doctor, in order to get help to relieve the problems. Sometimes low back pain kidney problems can be cause by an infection or kidney stones. This is why it’s important to have your doctor make the correct diagnosis.
- Once your doctor has made the diagnosis, then the next step will be to come up with a long term treatment plan to help you become pain free and to help with the morning stiffness. This will probably include pain medication to help relieve the pain and stiffness felt in the morning, while diet will also play an important role, and exercise will be a crucial part of the overall treatment plan.
- You may also want to look into some of the natural treatments that are available to help people with aging joints. Flexcin CM8 is a product that has shown to have great success, with helping aging joints that can cause back pain as well as other joint pain. It is a special formula of glucosamine and chondroitin combined with cetyl myristoleate. This formula helps to replace fluids in the joint areas, as well as in the muscle and surrounding tissues. Many people who were once on heavy pain medications, have found that by using this product they were able to stop the medications with the harmful side effects, due to a significant decrease in lower back and leg pain.
- One of the most important things you can do is exercise for lower back pain relief as well as morning stiffness. In the morning before you attempt to get out of bed, some easing stretching exercises will do a lot to help loosen up nighttime stiffness. Combine this with some breathing exercises and you’ll find it much easier to get out of bed. Many people also use a heating pad in the morning to help loosen up tense muscles while they are doing the exercises for low back pain. Once you are out of bed you can continue the slow stretching exercises in order to increase your mobility. These should help to relieve the lower back and leg pain and help to get you moving without all that stiffness.
- Throughout the day it’s a good idea to continue the exercises for low back pain, especially if you have been sitting for a prolonged period of time. A few stretches and you should be moving more easily. Your doctor may also recommend seeing a physio-therapist in order to teach you specific exercises, that will help the areas that are directly affected. Many people are able to go through the day with no pain medications at all by simply using Flexcin cM8 and stretching exercises alone.
A therapist can give you specific exercises, that will help to strengthen your muscles in the lower back, so that they will provide better support to the joints. There are also specific exercises that can address leg pain as well. If you get used to doing these 3 times a day, you will find that in a very short time you can be pain free. This is the goal of any combined treatment plan. Pain free and off medications will help you to live a longer life as well as a pain free one.